NOW HIRING: General Service Automotive Technician
Now Hiring GENERAL SERVICE AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIAN - with previous experience working as a lube tech/general service person in a fast-paced shop.
We are Beachside Auto Inc. in Hermosa Beach, CA, a busy family owned and operated full-service auto repair shop established in 1988. We're a one-stop-shop working on a variety of makes and models, dedicated to providing a personable, relaxed environment for our wonderful South Bay customers.
Do you have a positive attitude and an interest in being a key member of a great team? Are you ready for a fast-paced environment, working for a great boss who respects your professional contribution and dedication to the job?
Are you willing to start at an entry-level position, and then be rewarded with increased responsibility, pay, and bonuses as you become more productive and your efforts become more beneficial? Are you ready to show up on time every day and shine?
We are looking for the RIGHT person, with the right disposition who will fit in and thrive in our family environment. If you want to work in a family owned shop that values its people as much as its customers, join our team. We believe in the value of teamwork, a positive attitude, and loyalty.
Our customers love us for our HONESTY, QUALITY WORK, and HIGH STANDARDS.
If you share our passion for these qualities, you just may be the person we are looking for.
The General Service Technician must have a mechanical aptitude and be able to perform basic automotive services including mounting tires & tire repairs, oil changes, vehicle inspections, and minor vehicle maintenance all while delivering an excellent customer experience. You will assist fellow technicians/mechanics, clean, organize, and maintain safe work areas while adhering to all company policies, procedures, safety, and environmental regulations.
· The physical demands of this job require full range of motion and ability to lift heavy equipment.
· Previous employment references REQUIRED.
· Must have a passionate desire to advance your career as an Automotive Technician
· Must be adept at computer/mobile device technologies, and maintain a cheerful disposition. A willingness to learn on-the-job is essential. Need to be dedicated, levelheaded under pressure, and comfortable talking to customers.
· Must have a valid CA driver's license
We look forward to meeting you!