CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-09T22:00:28+00:002017 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2020-06-09T22:00:28+00:00
- 1. Change engine oil and filter 2. Check and top off fluids 3. Check tire pressure 4. End to end maintenace inspection 5. Rotate tires if needed
- BRAKE PADS AND SHIM SET – Remove & Replace – Front – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BRAKE PAD AND SHIM SET – Remove & Replace – Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- EVacuate and introduce refridgerant into air conditioning sytem. Install Leak dye. Advise on visible condition of system. Inspadct for freion leakage> Inspect belts, lines and connections Return Within 500 Miles to Recheck for Visiable sighns of leak dye!
- Service Battery Terminals
- TIRE PRESSURE SET TO FACTORY SPECS
- Mount and balance two tires
- WHEEL ALIGNMENT
Lisa K. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/8/2020