CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-25T23:02:04+00:002004 Subaru Forester CRM Mitchell1 2020-02-25T23:02:04+00:00
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Customer States car has a sqealing noise in the morning and on startup,brakes squeaking and power steering type whining noise. check and advise.
- Power steering flush for maintenance purposes power steering system flush & treatment
- POWER STEERING HOSE – Remove & Replace – X,XS,XT Pressure or Return,One
- POWER STEERING PUMP – Remove & Replace – X,XS – [Includes: Bleed System.]
- VALVE COVER GASKET – Remove & Replace – Normally Aspirated Both
- WHEEL CYLINDER – Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable), bleed System and replace Shoes (if necessary).]
Mary B. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/24/2020