- 1. Change engine oil and filter 2. Check and top off fluids 3. Check tire pressure 4. End to end maintenace inspection 5. Rotate tires if needed
- 55 point maintenance inspection Comprehensive visual bumper to bumper, 55 point vehicle isnpectioin. Does not include any specific testing or removal of any components for inspection or diagnosis. Additional inspection and diagnosis may be required with
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- TIRE PRESSURE SET TO FACTORY SPECS
- Tire Rotation
Lee M. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/5/2019