- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CONDENSER – Remove & Replace – w/Trans Cooler – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Left – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- CONTROL ARM – Remove & Replace – Lower,Right Side – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Customer states: Tire pressure monitor system dose not show all tires, Car makes a whistling sound, intermittent, usually at start up
- EVacuate and introduce refridgerant into air conditioning sytem. Install Leak dye. Advise on visible condition of system. Inspadct for freion leakage> Inspect belts, lines and connections Return Within 500 Miles to Recheck for Visiable sighns of leak dye!
- Power steering flush for maintenance purposes power steering system flush & treatment
- Replace Driver side drive axle, overlapping labor with control arms
- SERPENTINE BELT TENSIONER AND IDLER PULLEY- Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Replace Belt (if necessary).]
- Service Battery Terminals
- TIRE PRESSURE SENSOR – Remove & Replace – One – [Includes: Programming.]
- TRANSAXLE OIL PAN GASKET – Remove & Replace – Bottom
- Wheel Alignment
Toni C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/10/2020