- 1. Change engine oil and filter 2. Check and top off fluids 3. Check tire pressure 4. End to end maintenace inspection 5. Rotate tires if needed
- AC is not cold, inspect and advie.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- EVacuate and introduce refridgerant into air conditioning sytem. Install Leak dye. Advise on visible condition of system. Inspadct for freion leakage> Inspect belts, lines and connections Return Within 500 Miles to Recheck for Visiable sighns of leak dye!
- TIRE PRESSURE SET TO FACTORY SPECS
Fred S. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/24/2020