CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-12T22:02:36+00:002013 Land Rover Range Rover Sport CRM Mitchell1 2019-09-12T22:02:36+00:00
- 1. Change engine oil and filter 2. Check and top off fluids 3. Check tire pressure 4. End to end maintenace inspection 5. Rotate tires if needed
- AIR CLEANER ELEMENT – Remove & Replace – Set
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- TBI Throttle body cleaning for maintenance purposes: Perform decarbination service of throttle body and induction system with chemical kit. Remove related components as needed to perform service and advise on condition of sysem components
- TIRE PRESSURE SET TO FACTORY SPECS
Leeann P. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/11/2019