CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-16T22:00:57+00:002009 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2021-09-16T22:00:57+00:00
- Customer States, Oil Change Grinding noise when turning left and while stopping
- 1. Change engine oil and filter 2. Check and top off fluids 3. Check tire pressure 4. End to end maintenace inspection 5. Rotate tires if needed
- TIRE PRESSURE SET TO FACTORY SPECS
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
Randy H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/15/2021