- Customer States: top off windshield washer fluid-Customer supplied bottle. reset clock. reset dashboard after service. 50k mile service
- 1. Change engine oil and filter 2. Check and top off fluids 3. Check tire pressure 4. End to end maintenace inspection 5. Rotate tires if needed
- TIRE PRESSURE SET TO FACTORY SPECS
- REAR WINDOW – CHECK – [Check cleaning nozzle functionality (if applicable).] BRAKE SYSTEM – INSPECT – [Check brake pad thickness and disc condition (front and rear).] HEADLIGHTS – INSPECT – [Check cleaning nozzle functionality (if equipped).] WINDSHIELD WIPER & WASHER SYSTEMS – INSPECT – [Check cleaning nozzle functionality. Check fluid level; add if necessary.] WIPER BLADES – INSPECT – [Check condition.] ENGINE OIL – REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER – REPLACE SERVICE INTERVAL INDICATOR/DISPLAY – RESET – [Where applicable] TIRES – ROTATE – [Rotate front to rear.]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
Barbara L. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/9/2021