- 1. Change engine oil and filter 2. Check and top off fluids 3. Check tire pressure 4. End to end maintenace inspection 5. Rotate tires if needed
- BRAKE PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Customer states; wont pass smog due to a bad sensor
- LF 32 RF 32 LR 32 RR 32 LF 32 RF 32 LR 32 RR 32
- Repair harness, Replace Knock sensor, reset pcm, perform drive cycles and advise.
- Scan PCM, Retrieve fault codes, test air fuel ratio system and advise. Timing and knock sensor, harness continuity, advise.
- Polish Head Lamp
Alicia & JC K. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/6/2021